Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Korea !!!!!
Korea is fun
Korea is cold really cold. When the wind blows I can't even glare like I usually do. Sub zero temperatures. I really miss home
I'm happy though because of these:
Sleep(on the bus when its soo nice and warm I can't resist. Not to mention the tour guide is rather boring in Chinese XD)
Sight seeing(went to the beach today. Never seen such large waves and blue waters. Even stood in the middle of the railway tracks there. Climbing up the mountain to the tower was fun. Arms linked we dragged each other up. The view of the city was breathtaking.)
Shopping(ribbons,boots, cosmetics and snacks galore what more can I say???:)
Being with my family(ten of us! It's such a crowd it's soo fun. We laugh and clump together all the time. At night we play games in the hotel room. Camp-like? I don't know :D)
Eating like a pig ( we went to the supermarket twice bought really yummy freshly baked bread and lots of snacks. At meals I finished all my rice!!! Guess the cold makes you really hungry)
Playing with make up and doing facials( what do girls do in the hotel when they're bored ? Play with their newly bought Korean make up of course!! Bimbo to the max love my crayon eyeshadow and milk lip gloss it's so yummy I was licking my lips. Well enough said )
Can't wait to be home!
Meanwhile I shall enjoy the last few days of the awesome holiday.
Perfection
8:20 PM