Friday, December 10, 2010
Its hopeless isn't it?
Even if i were to beg, would it ever be the same? Give me the best glue and it will still remain broken. cracks, hard lines marks of the pain. un-erasable. Time- a healer? I'd suppose numbness will take over. tears will run out. hurt forgotten. emotions deadened. I wont remember what happened nor who was involved. perhaps the pain will linger at least i wont remember why. Yet, looking at the very glass brings back memories of what it once was. former beauty never to be restored nor happiness derived ever to be regained. cruelly erased, seeping through the cracks of hurt and misery. one can do nothing, torment surrounds me and the patched up glass. I am on my own, its hopeless isn't it? I want nothing to be changed. I shall no longer hope for anything. It hurts too much to hope.
Perfection
10:30 PM