Friday, December 24, 2010
It's Christmas eve
Really I should be more excited. But something isn't right. I won't see them in church nor will we go to their house. Forget what Christmas cheer. Without a full family gathering it's just soo different. Really miss them.
Went out with my darlings today. Had really good lunch at watami and then went shopping. I managed to get a flower on Val......yay-ness!!!!! Thanks dear for being soo very very obliging. Hahah. Sorry Val it does look pretty on you better than the flowery bikini XD that was ultimate ugly :p Ming wai looks good in red. We tried all the red we could get our hands on on her didn't we? Min er, thanks for the card and chocolate (both you and val ganging up to give me diabetes is it? She with the rice and you with chocolates? ) love the card cant believe you bothered to cut out my name! So touched. Really. Its been a while since i received such an elaborate handmade card. Sham, this morning was such fun. I felt like a joke as we kept changing trains. If not for you i don't think we would have that. Don't feel bad bout the organising, at least we all got together and had a great time eventually. I really missed you girls. Having some girl time was really really enjoyable. It's soo lovely to spend time with you all. All of you have become prettier. Isn't that nice ? Can't wait till the next time. 2 weeks later yes? Hopefully penny can come then we'll take some pictures. Love you lots and merry Christmas!!!
Ps. (mw I shall return you a kiss. Muahahhaha My face wash clean already. :p okay la it was an accident. Least you kiss better than my baby cousin. Less goo. Compliment okay? )
Perfection
6:27 PM