Friday, November 12, 2010
After 4 years little has changed
How do I know? I found my 2006 diary. I've been reading it and found it extremely amusing ! I shall put some excerpts here in case my diary goes missing again. At the very least there will be a way for me to derive some amusement from the naivety of it all.
On 6-10-06
我已经不是一个小孩子,今年十三岁了。但是,我不管这一点,我还是喜欢中秋。(for Chinese we had to hand up a poster I flipped the page and read a poem I apparently wrote. So surprising! Though silly and simple, I can't believe I wrote something like that in Chinese.)
八月十五中秋节
月光圆圆挂天空
我在月下提灯笼
我提了小灯笼
你提了大灯笼
走到西,走到东
好像一群萤火虫
我们在月下吃月饼,喝茶
一年没吃月饼,真想念它
一边吃,一边谈天
那是多么开心的事
我最喜欢的节日
是中秋节!
Looks like lately with the OP practice in the living room it seems that I have gotten over this:
10-10-06
how? Tmr is oral. English oral. Just now I practiced a lil bit but I always end up laughing as it seems rather awkward to read formally and seriously to your mum and sis :)
Now I realize this is going to take forever and I am getting tired.
^^
until then
Perfection
10:44 PM