Thursday, October 14, 2010
Promos are over and it's now time to....
Have fun? That's all I have been trying to do this week. I believe I do deserve it. I've been reading. Finally I got to read the last book of the airhead trilogy. Ironically, it took me more effort to read relatively simpler bimbo prose after doing so much serious reading during the promos period. She ended up with the guy. No surprise there such books are sooo darn predictable. At least it was a satisfying ending well a happy one at the very least. Ah speaking of reading over the weekend I started rereading twilight and I found the quote which stood out to me. Gosh it sounds like those lit discussions doesn't it?
" without seeming to think about it, he placed his hands in mine, I held it tightly in both of mine. He looked at our hands." That's amazingly pleasant, the warmth." He sighed."
(: see what I mean. Reading books it's so not a waste of time. Which leads back to the usual argument that lit is the most superior subject ever.
The prospect of doing pw from next week is pretty daunting. So I'll be sure to enjoy myself this week. Upon reflection I think I really did.
Let's see on monday I went shopping with Cassandra and Elizabeth. Tuesday I went out and played wii. Too much I think my arm was aching the next day. On wednesday I went to watch Eat Pray Love with Chiew tong and Jon. That was a totally new experience. Clearly they are soo different from my other friends. But it was not in a bad way I was entertained and had fun. And today, I spent most of the time reading and well trying to sleep which didn't happen till I got home. What a way to spend my time. I am soo not used to being free. Well it's a temporary state. I should enjoy it while it lasts.
Perfection
11:02 PM