IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Scrapblog,Scrapbook


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Halfway through promos and..... 好开心




Geog is over like finally!!!!!! I find myself to be in a super happy mood already. Maybe it's cause what is left is not very stressful Or at least a pain to study. Reflecting on the effect studying geog has on me I must say I'm rather appalled! Sometimes I am really confused by the way I react to things like studying. My gosh I should have been accustomed to it by now. Well there's lit tomorrow and math plus ell an.d Friday. Happy as I might be I should be studying. Going to read taming for bedtime story. One last thing to say typing on a touch screen is cool but I'm not used to it (: maybe should try it more often. Can't wait till next week I miss my 姐妹s will see them soon so it's a yay! Great it starts and ends on a happy note. It's symmetry!!!!!!!

Perfection
9:10 PM