Sunday, September 26, 2010
Faith- thats all i need to be fine
Its just me deciding to go on facebook then...On this day, God wants you to know ... that infinite possibilities are born of faith. Do you think that's air you breathe; that's earth you walk on? All matter is God's creation. And the source is faith. When you have so much faith that you become one of faith, infinite possibilities open to you. I remember and even resent my recent behaviour. Where has my faith in God gone, I might ask. I remember the sermon today about the ring found amongst the sand and shattered glass. there is value in everyone. Only have faith. Even if one feels broken like the shattered vase,trust in God and everything will be fine. I believe that everyone does have innate worth and it is only in times when we fail to trust where we feel desolate and hopeless. its a lesson to myself and the quote was such a startling reminder. what am i doing now? I should just do my best and well cliche as it seems(again..) God will do the rest. He always does. I'm a living testimony to that :D
Perfection
12:46 AM