IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Scrapblog,Scrapbook


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

KC...home




To be back brought tears to my eyes. somehow, it felt that I've missed too much in the time I've been away. a sense of sedateness came over me,it seemed that everything was all right. i returned to my happy place into the solace of the silence in the chapel. how strange is it that one grows so fond and that yearning should take a sudden hold... Met my teachers and classmates, i find myself warm and laughing :)

Today, I've no idea whats bothering me (what's new? i ask) perhaps its this quote:

On this day, God wants you to know ... that it's time you stopped hiding from life, and said yes to the adventure of being alive. Enough of the routine already. Go on, have an adventure, - do what you always wanted deep within your heart. Do what brings you alive, and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.


life is an adventure- sounds rather cliche but one can i do having been "dead" for so long. i cant even think of what i want to do! what a sad thing.. sigh

what i did learnt today is that I'm already one foot out of suffering and that i should tolerate the lack of life and suffering just these months and eternal freedom and happiness will come. (Mrs Teo) unhappy or otherwise i will still carry on. thats all i know now

Perfection
8:31 PM