Monday, March 15, 2010
To a dear friend
perhaps it may be clumsy in construction, for that i apologise. its a sudden musing. a poem crafted in a moment of thought.
To a Dear FriendI speak of someone dear
for all around to hear.
Though we had to part
I know its never too late to start
a mere
poem of gratitude.
A listening ear,
a open heart
to take away fear
to share the joy.
A helping hand;
sorrows can mend.
A wise mind;
no soul more kind.
To find peace while trapped in an evil ploy.
With this friend of mine
I am never left behind.
As days pass down the line
nothing fades from my mind-
eternal memories of a vivid design.
Such a friend I may never find.
With a frienship like ours so rare
its no wonder its beyond compare.
Take time to ponder
ascertain its really true
there's none who lets me start anew
or simply good as youI'd daresay its really true
in case you never knew.
Pigs flew
if I lied about this to you.
BY: E.Ow
Perfection
6:35 PM